God is Love

God is Love
An Art of Truth "Salvation Mountain

Friday, February 27, 2015

Life in the the Word

" Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content: I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound. Everywhere and in all things I have learned both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:11-13 NKJV
Most of the time we quote that last part. I wear a wrist band with last part on my arm everyday.However verse 12 is just as important. If you have faith in the worst moments as much as we have on the high moments, nothing is impossible. Why? We are strictly relying on God to get us to the next stage.
If you ask him for something you better believe you get it. Don't pray in vain, keeping knocking. Jesus said who ask, will receive. However we allow lies and double minded thoughts destroy our faith everyday. We must rise above them. If you dont believe it search it out for yourself. I read James last night and it wrecked me. If I am asking for God for something, I have to believe it is going happen. Once we start retreat on hope, we start losing the battle. We are in war everyday in the spiritual realm and in our minds. It is time to start blasting those neglect thoughts with the word.
"All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right." 2 Timothy 3: NLT
So if it is in the bible, it is God saying it directly to you. So if he say if you ask you will receive you better believe you are going receive. It may be the next day, it may be down to road because God always shows up right on time. That's how I know he going take care of me. I am his son. It says I am adopted. It says I am free from sin now, and given a spirit of power to overcome. So I am just going follow. God words are the beginning of greats things. He spoke Creation into existence with his word. Well that a look at this.
" Again He said to me, “Prophesy to these bones, and say to them, ‘O dry bones, hear the word of the Lord! Thus says the Lord God to these bones: “Surely I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live. I will put sinews on you and bring flesh upon you, cover you with skin and put breath in you; and you shall live. Then you shall know that I am the Lord.”’”
So I prophesied as I was commanded; and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and suddenly a rattling; and the bones came together, bone to bone. Indeed, as I looked, the sinews and the flesh came upon them, and the skin covered them over; but there was no breath in them.
Also He said to me, “Prophesy to the breath, prophesy, son of man, and say to the breath, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live.”’” So I prophesied as He commanded me, and breath came into them, and they lived, and stood upon their feet, an exceedingly great army." Ezekiel 37:4-10 NKJV
His words are the very essence of life. Embrace them.

No comments:

Post a Comment